Preparing your own income tax return can be a daunting task which results in more questions than answers.
According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office recently, most taxpayers believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer. Today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing, even a relatively simple tax return, can be confusing. It is very easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there is no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Our CPA team attend frequent tax seminars to ensure our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations. Our clients, both business and individual, pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
In using our firm’s tax return preparation services, you receive the following:
- Your tax return will be checked by professional-grade computer software, as well as by tax professionals to identify potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Each tax return will be prepared in such a way as to ensure the maximization of deductions and credits to minimize your income tax.
- Most tax returns can be filed electronically to allow for a quicker refund and to create less likelihood of a processing error at the IRS Service Center.
- Our team of professionals will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. This will allow you to avoid giving the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will assist you in targeting potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.